Kip Greenhill loves Upper Arlington and it shows. His pride and spirit were displayed every day during the 17 years he served as principal of Upper Arlington High School. During that time he collaborated with parents, students and teachers for UAHS to earn such recognition as:
- being selected as one of America’s top high schools by Newsweek and U.S. News and World Report;
- establishing record breaking SAT and ACT college admission test scores most years he was principal;
- being selected as the top central Ohio high school by Columbus Monthly;
- having over 80 percent of UAHS graduates taken college level courses while in high school.
HE IS A PROVEN LEADER WITH A RECORD OF GETTING THINGS DONE!
Greenhill came to UA from Bexley, where he was high school principal for nine years. He moved to Upper Arlington to become a part of one of the best school districts and communities in the mid-west. During his time in UA, his two sons graduated from high school and college. His oldest son, Brad lives in Detroit and has his own small business. His second son, Tim, is a psychologist in the U.S. Army currently serving in Afghanistan.
Kip’s strong work ethic, community mindedness and his experience in collaborating with others to get things done, makes him a strong choice to be a member of the Upper Arlington City Council. As a member of council, he will listen to you. He will work with residents to build consensus around common sense solutions to maintain resident’s property values. His agenda to keep UA great includes:
- ensuring that Upper Arlington remains the most desirable community to live in Central Ohio;
- repairing and maintaining our aging infrastructure;
- making the safety of our children and families the city’s top priority;
- consolidating city services with other government entities, such as the schools, to save money;
- developing business partnerships to increase city revenue and reduce costs; and
- reducing government spending.
Kip and his wife Katy are committed to Upper Arlington. They have been tireless supporters of our students by attending their music, academic, drama, art and athletic events most nights of the year. Even with this commitment to our young people, Kip has been active throughout the community as a board member of his condominium association, an Upper Arlington Rotary Club member, co-chairperson with Katy of the UA Schools Innovation Foundation, and a member of his local church.
KIP GREENHILL WILL LISTEN TO YOU, AND HE WILL WORK HARD TO REPRESENT YOUR VOICE ON CITY COUNCIL.